General Clerk (普通书记)
1. Have the right to inspect and manage the warehouse.
2. Responsible for the procurement of materials and equipment of the company.
3. Responsible for checking the quality and quantity of materials purchased.
4. Have the right to reject purchase orders that have not been approved by the director.
5. Responsible for keeping the necessary original records of the procurement work, doing statistics and reporting regularly to director.
6. Purchase order must provide when purchase the materials or equipment and report it to the superior.
7. Purchasing must be carried out in strict accordance with the process, control reduces the procurement cost, conduct management and evaluation to supplier, update suppliers (form) per year by a certain percentage.
8. Responsible for coordination with admin department when ordering stock.
9. Comprehensively allocate the company's inventory resources, must understand the current inventory situation when ordering, in the case have storage of stock, must according to out of stock first.
Published : 22 Jun 2021 View Details
Mechanical Engineer (机械工程师)
1. Must responsible for the quality and safety of the project. Well management on project balanced construction and processes.
2. Must responsible on the inspection works for air conditioning system drainage, refrigerant pipes installation process. Concealed piping works, hidden engineering and electrical wiring works must be inspected by engineer/project coordinator.
3. By using AUTOCAD or GSTAR drawing software, able to handle the ACMV layout plan, project submission drawing and as built drawing.
4. Must responsible/attend on all project important meeting.
5. Propose monthly and annual supervision and inspection plan based on the construction progress.
6. Cooperate with construction unit to prepare overall project progress schedule based on the contract period.
7. Ensure that the project is completed on time and on quality, minimize project costs, save materials, and achieve the overall project objectives.
8. Responsible for the daily record management of the construction technical work progress of the project construction site.
Published : 22 Jun 2021 View Details
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
1. Assist to preparation of pre-contract cost estimates.
2. Assist to preparation of tender documentation, including bills of quantities.
3. Assist to control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditures.
4. Assist to post-contract administration and management - contract administration, valuation of progress payment, cost control report.
5. Assist to maintain deadlines in lines with monthly commercial calendar.
6. Complete the urgent work assigned by leader.
Published : 10 Feb 2020 View Details
Air Conditioning Technician / Apprentice (空调技术员/学徒)
1. Proficiency in air conditioning installation, repairing, servicing and maintenance work.
2. Ability to work independently (repair / maintenance air conditioning equipment) under the supervision of superior.
3. To complete works as assigned and scheduled according to established industry and company standard practices and procedures on time, and to prepare reports on their work activities to management.
4. On-time maintenance of equipment, adjust the equipment and repair of record.
5. To troubleshoot the equipment if found error and reported to the superior.
6. To complete all the urgent work assigned by the superior.
Published : 25 May 2019 View Details
Admin Assistant (行政助理)
-Perform general administrative and clerical works.
-Assist superior to handle office administrative task, modify and translate documents.
-To ensure all documents are properly filed.
-Assist superior to handle emails, incoming calls, record customer inquiries, company's customer service works, etc.
-Assist superior in handling the quotation of the company's customers and learn the works of valuation calculation.
-Assist the supervisor in handling work relationships with customers and suppliers.
-To complete all the work or urgent task assigned by superior.
Published : 17 May 2019 View Details