Assistant Quantity Surveyor
1. Assist to preparation of pre-contract cost estimates.
2. Assist to preparation of tender documentation, including bills of quantities.
3. Assist to control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditures.
4. Assist to post-contract administration and management - contract administration, valuation of progress payment, cost control report.
5. Assist to maintain deadlines in lines with monthly commercial calendar.
Published : 10 Feb 2020 View Details
1. Collect, collate and manage various technical documents, tender contracts, letters, drawings and others relevant information.
2. To understand all the site overall progress, assist project manager to complete the project weekly, monthly progress claim, future funding/material cost plan, daily administrative items plan and etc.
3. Ensure the administrative documents must be collect and store in right file, and also document drafting works.
4. Skilled in Microsoft Words, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point and AUTOCAD, with strong writing ability.
5. Cheerful, with strong communication skills and ability to coordinate and work independently.
6. To complete all the urgent work assigned by leader.
Published : 31 Jul 2019 View Details
1. Proficiency in air conditioning installation and maintenance work
2. Complete the task assigned by the superior on time.
3. To troubleshoot the equipment if found error and reported to the superior.
4. Complete the cooperation work between engineering department and other engineering staff.
Published : 25 May 2019 View Details
-Perform general administrative and clerical works.
-Assist company leaders to handle office administrative task, modify and translate documents.
-To ensure all documents are properly filed.
Published : 17 May 2019 View Details
- Conduct regular maintenance work and inspection in ACMV.
- Provide strong technical knowledge in maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing air conditioner.
- Carry out corrective and preventive maintenance work to maintain the equipment in optimal operating condition.
- Liaise closely with customers for technical support.
- Provide strong technical assistance and support to customers in order to fulfill customer¡¯s needs.
- Prepare service and maintenance reports
Published : 29 Oct 2018 View Details