General Clerk (普通书记)
1. Have the right to inspect and manage the warehouse.
2. Responsible for the procurement of materials and equipment of the company.
3. Responsible for checking the quality and quantity of materials purchased.
4. Have the right to reject purchase orders that have not been approved by the director.
5. Responsible for keeping the necessary original records of the procurement work, doing statistics and reporting regularly to director.
6. Purchase order must provide when purchase the materials or equipment and report it to the superior.
7. Purchasing must be carried out in strict accordance with the process, control reduces the procurement cost, conduct management and evaluation to supplier, update suppliers (form) per year by a certain percentage.
8. Responsible for coordination with admin department when ordering stock.
9. Comprehensively allocate the company's inventory resources, must understand the current inventory situation when ordering, in the case have storage of stock, must according to out of stock first.
Published : 22 Jun 2021 View Details
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
1. Assist to preparation of pre-contract cost estimates.
2. Assist to preparation of tender documentation, including bills of quantities.
3. Assist to control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditures.
4. Assist to post-contract administration and management - contract administration, valuation of progress payment, cost control report.
5. Assist to maintain deadlines in lines with monthly commercial calendar.
6. Complete the urgent work assigned by leader.
Published : 10 Feb 2020 View Details
Air Conditioning Technician / Apprentice (空调技术员/学徒)
1. Proficiency in air conditioning installation, repairing, servicing and maintenance work.
2. Ability to work independently (repair / maintenance air conditioning equipment) under the supervision of superior.
3. To complete works as assigned and scheduled according to established industry and company standard practices and procedures on time, and to prepare reports on their work activities to management.
4. On-time maintenance of equipment, adjust the equipment and repair of record.
5. To troubleshoot the equipment if found error and reported to the superior.
6. To complete all the urgent work assigned by the superior.
Published : 25 May 2019 View Details